1. Responsible for organizing and coordinating the reception of various important meetings and events of the company;
2. Responsible for the daily administrative management of company assets, office supplies, contract licenses and files;
3. Responsible for formulating, supervising and implementing corporate management rules and regulations, performance appraisal systems and work procedures;
4. Responsible for human resource allocation, salary, performance, training, social security payment, resignation and resignation and other daily personnel work;
5. Responsible for the company's party building activities;
6. Complete other temporary tasks assigned by the leader.
1. For women under 38, married and childbearing are preferred;
2. College degree or above, more than two years of relevant work experience;
3. Familiar with daily office software operations such as Word, Excel and PPT;
4. Have good communication skills and teamwork skills, work proactively, and work in a pragmatic and organized manner;
5. Those with a motor vehicle driving license are preferred.